6.25.2009

Lots and lots of cooking...

I just walked in the door and I can barely feel my feet.  I have to say the Little Kitchen and I both did overtime today.  However, I have nothing to show for it... Pictures that is.  I just finished a dinner party for 9 people and I have to say I am a little exhausted.  I had a great time doing it of course!  My plan was to take pictures as I went, but that was the last thing on my mind as I tried to get all 4 courses out in a reasonable amount of time.  So yes, I did cook today (alot) even though I have nothing to show for it, but I will share each recipe in the weeks to come.   The salad was probably my favorite and I did a "make your own" crepe bar again for dessert, which was fun.  So I will be back tomorrow with my normally scheduled recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment