step by step
1. Preheat oven at 375 degrees
2. Generously sprinkle chicken with salt & pepper.
2. Grill chicken till cooked thoroughly.
3. While chicken is grilling, lightly brush olive oil on one side of the bread and lay a slice of mozzarella on the other side
4. Bake both sides of bread in oven for 5 to 10 minutes (cheese melted and bread slightly crispy)
5. Let chicken cool slightly and slice into 1/2 inch thick slices.
6. Set oven to broil
7. Add sliced chicken to cheese side of bread and 1 1/2 tablespoons to the other side of bread. Add a couple dashes of coarse salt to taste.
8. Bake in oven on broil for 1 to 2 minutes (watch carefully because sandwich can burn quickly).
9. Remove from oven and combine sides of sandwich. Cut diagonally to serve.